As one of our larger head office teams, the Ecommerce team own the online space for Agent Provocateur. Behind every AP purchase bought from the comfort of a customer’s armchair is plenty of strategic planning and implementation from our highly motivated Ecommerce team. From flash sales to purchase journeys, our team brings together a huge variety of expertise to digitally showcase, communicate and sell a significant portion of our fabulous product.
All these positions are based in-house at our stylish London Head Office located at 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R5AB.
Example Job 1
To add a new job, simply make a new job title and description underneath this entry. The job title *must* be in bold. Everything after the bold title (until the next bold job title, if there is one) will be considered part of the job description.
You can add formatting to the description as you wish - italics, lists, etc. - with the important exception of not using bold; if you use bold in the body of the description, the program will think this is the start of new job and will split your job description up.
Due to the limitations of the WYSIWYG Editor, it is strongly recommended that you write the job description in a word processor like Word first, and then paste it in after this entry. If you are using this WYSIWYG editor, it is recommended that you write the job entry completely in plain text first, and then add in any formatting after. E.g. type the job title in plain text, type the description adding any line breaks you wish, type up the lists using line breaks, and then add formatting (bolding the title, converting into a list, etc.) by highlighting the relevant text and picking the appropriate style from the top.
To remove a job, delete the job description and bolded job title. Please leave this example entry intact. If no jobs are detected, the page will automatically display the standard 'No Positions Available' text.
Please do not delete this entry. Add your first job title in bold below.
Agent Provocateur are hiring for a CRM Coordinator to support customer engagement both in retail and ecommerce, building on existing Salesforce CRM setup and developing, exploring new opportunities and processes.
- Assist in CRM projects aimed at maximising Salesforce’s value in the business
- Find new ways to market to our customers driven by exploring available data sources
- Assist in development/investigation of new opportunities for email & lifecycle functionality
- Syncing of email templates with Agent Provocateur’s ESP, upload of new season assets/imagery and defining logic to populate emails with conditional content
- Deliver marketing data outputs including targeted and strategic customer lists for email/phone contact
- Produce store-specific clienteling lists, help stores make the most of the available assets and report on results
- Troubleshooting issues between Salesforce and other data sources / marketing tools
- Basic knowledge of CRM platforms and/or Email Service Providers
- Good understanding of direct response marketing channels and the value they represent for fashion retailers
- Ability to deliver quality data for achieving a variety of marketing objectives
- Ability and passion to learn technical, data, and marketing-related processes
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Salesforce
- Strong analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter who likes to use their own initiative and takes ownership for their own projects and tasks
- Reliable and hard-working
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, and a focus on solving problem
E- Commerce Trading Assistant
We are looking for an exceptional E- Commerce Trading Assistant to support in day-to-day production of the websites and trading activities and to help deliver the overall department strategy for Agent Provocateur websites.
Daily Site Management
- Support the team on product and category production and content for the main website across 4 storefronts, including descriptions, imagery, video, attributions and quality checking.
- Support the trading coordinators on stock checks, stock fragmentations and intake for the mainline collection working to maximise sales opportunities.
- Assist in product and category trading planning.
- Support on visual merchandising onsite.
- Daily site walk-throughs, across stores and device ensuring our best output.
- Support on product featured on marketing channels.
- Assisting the coordinators with site refreshes, going in and out of Sale periods, Seasonal launches
- Daily monitoring of Best/Worst sellers to contribute to reactive actions, identifying opportunities both globally and in local markets.
- Be aware of the digital experience from channel to checkout.
- Support on planning weekly homepages and updating the Trading Calendar.
- Support on product launches across both brands.
- Update category banners and campaign assets on product pages.
- Be aware of real time trading and trends each day helping us to be reactive.
- Be aware of searchandising and onsite search requests.
- Monitor competitors and industry for SWOT / Comp Shop.
- Monitor returns.
- Help prepare for photoshoots by collating the shoot list and samples.
- Review and QC retouched images as they come back.
- Contributing to adhoc project research and user experience trends.
- Able to work well across different functions in the business/ able to build relationships with other departments
- Report on best/worst sellers for Ecommerce.
- Be aware of daily, weekly and monthly analysis.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Ecommerce platform experience essential. Magento enterprise experience preferable.
- Target driven with a good grasp of numbers.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Previous retail head office experience required.
- Able to prioritise their workload.
- Fast learner.
- Passionate about the brand and our customer.
Junior Digital Designer
We are looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer to join our E-Commerce team.
- Maintain seasonal visual language that is cohesive to the existing brand language used across the business.
- Help to create a consistent brand offering and language, across all communications.
- Artwork and resize lookbook and campaign collateral for all Agent Provocateur comms across website, emails and any other messages across affiliates, CRM, social media channels
- Support digital design team in optimising UX across all platforms.
- Support trading and digital marketing teams in maintaining a polished and luxury digital aesthetic at all times, including website, emails and all marketing collateral
- Adhoc changes and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum 6-12 months' relevant experience.
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- An understanding of branding, ecommerce and marketing.
- Interested in narrative and story-telling.
- A keen interest in keeping up with the ever-changing digital environment.
- Ability to generate and develop concepts and ideas that work both conceptually and commercially.
- Strong design and artworking skills.
- Good understanding/appreciation for UX and the customer journey.
- Competent and confident in using web fonts for live text.
- Retouching/extending/amending artwork in a fashion environment.
- An understanding of exporting assets for web.
- The ability to describe and pass on design assets to a developer.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Can articulate and confidently describe designs verbally, as well as visually.
- Organised, with a capacity to switch between high-volume and low-volume work periods.
- Can work quickly on day-day activities and assist when needed on larger scale projects
- Self-aware and critical.
- Able to work well with others.
- Ability to react quickly to ADHOC requirements, situations and briefs.