Gift Card Terms & Conditions
By purchasing, accepting and using your Agent Provocateur Gift Card (“Gift Card”), You are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions including (when you register your Gift Card online) giving your consent to the use and processing of your personal data in the manner described in the Data Protection Statement specified below. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for your records. Please also read the section below setting out our policies on Returns and Refunds. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of merchandise made by you.
All references in these Terms & Conditions to “Agent Provocateur”, “we”, “us” or “our” in these Terms & Conditions are to Agent Provocateur Limited and its subsidiaries. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us via email to the following address: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Agent Provocateur which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Gift Cards; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Gift Cards or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Agent Provocateur Gift Card scheme or these Terms and Conditions. Reasonable grounds include (but are not limited to) (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Gift Card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions, or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of fraud or tampering of a Gift Card. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on [insert web address].
2. The Gift Cards are only redeemable against Agent Provocateur merchandise at the participating Agent Provocateur retail outlets named below and online at www.agentprovacateur.com (each a “Participating Store” or “Store”). Gift Cards are not redeemable at any other store including franchised stores and concessions.
Rue de Grenelle
Amsterdam PC Hooftstraat
Melrose - LA
Mercer - NY
3. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards. Treat your Gift Card like cash, because lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced.
4. Any additional cost exceeding the remaining value of the Gift Card will be paid by the redeemer. Multiple Gift Cards can be redeemed against an order. No change will be given but any balance will remain on the Gift Card and may be applied to future purchases until the Gift Card’s expiry.
5. Gift Cards can only be used to pay or part pay the value of the merchandise and cannot be redeemed against the amount of any sum representing any import duties.
6. If a Gift Card is issued in a currency other than the official currency of the Participating Store at which it is redeemed then it will be converted at full face value into the official currency of the redeeming Store at the prevailing foreign exchange rate then offered by that Store.
7. The Agent Provocateur Gift Card is only offered to individuals aged 18 years or over that lawfully enter into and form contracts under the applicable law, and by using the Gift Card you represent and warrant to us that You are such an individual. We, in our sole discretion may refuse to issue a Gift Card for any reason.
8. The amount of funds shown on the records of Agent Provocateur shall be deemed the balance on the Gift Card, unless you can prove to our satisfaction in our sole discretion that there should be a different balance.
9. The Agent Provocateur Gift Card is not transferable or assignable and has no cash or gift voucher redemption value.
10. The Agent Provocateur Gift Card cannot be used to pay for Gift Cards.
11. Your Gift Card cannot be used as a credit/debit card, guarantee card or identification card nor may it be used in payment or part payment of any store or other credit card accepted or offered by us of any kind at any time.
12. The Agent Provocateur Gift Card Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Agent Provocateur Gift Cards cannot be sold, transferred or in any way traded nor offered as a prize or as part of any trade promotion of any kind without our prior written consent.
13. Your Agent Provocateur Gift Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business without the prior written consent of Agent Provocateur.
14. Gift Cards and unused portions of Gift Cards automatically expire and become void after a period of 6 months from the date of issuance except where, under the applicable law, you are entitled to a mandatory minimum redemption period in excess of six months in which event you shall be entitled to the minimum redemption period provided for under the applicable law.
15. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the applicable law, but the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
16. APPLICABLE LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Country (and State within a Country where relevant) in which the Participating Store from which the Gift Card purchased by you is situated. In this regard, Gift Cards purchased from any Store in the United Kingdom or from the Agent Provocateur website are deemed issued in England and shall governed by English law. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details, plus details on how you use your Gift Card and what you buy in our stores, to:
• Help manage the Agent Provocateur Gift Card and improve the way we run it
• Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service
• Unless you indicate otherwise (when registering your Gift Card online), contact you with offers and information about Agent Provocateur products and services of interest to you.
• The Agent Provocateur Gift Card Scheme is provided by Givex UK Corporation Ltd (“Givex”). They will store and process your personal data for the purpose of administering the Scheme and you consent to this.
• The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order for a Gift Card, the processing of your payment and redemption details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
• We will share your details among Agent Provocateur companies, and other businesses including Givex that process Gift Card information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print mailings). We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
By registering the Gift Card online you consent to the storage, use and processing of your personal information in the manner provided for above.
Returns and Refunds
We hope you love your purchase or gift and are completely happy with it.
If not, please take note of our returns policy below to avoid any possible disappointment.
Goods returned because of wrong size or choice will not be refunded. However, we are willing to exchange unworn/ unused goods when returned to Agent Provocateur boutiques worldwide (franchised stores and concessions excluded), in perfect condition with the receipt and tags attached within 28 days of purchase.
We do not offer refunds except in accordance with your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to return faulty goods to manufacturers for examination before a refund is given.
Proof of purchase is required.
Agent Provocateur limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose company registration number is 2896508 and VAT number is 918206137 whose registered office address is at 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AB, United Kingdom.