Does it fit perfectly? Is the fabric suitable? Does it meet our exacting standards of quality? Our Technical team’s skill and know-how fulfil the vital role of making an AP design become reality. Our products are beautiful, exceptionally high-quality and designed to stand out in the market place, and it’s this team that make it happen.
All these positions are based in-house at our stylish London Head Office located at 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R5AB.
Example Job 1
To add a new job, simply make a new job title and description underneath this entry. The job title *must* be in bold. Everything after the bold title (until the next bold job title, if there is one) will be considered part of the job description.
You can add formatting to the description as you wish - italics, lists, etc. - with the important exception of not using bold; if you use bold in the body of the description, the program will think this is the start of new job and will split your job description up.
Due to the limitations of the WYSIWYG Editor, it is strongly recommended that you write the job description in a word processor like Word first, and then paste it in after this entry. If you are using this WYSIWYG editor, it is recommended that you write the job entry completely in plain text first, and then add in any formatting after. E.g. type the job title in plain text, type the description adding any line breaks you wish, type up the lists using line breaks, and then add formatting (bolding the title, converting into a list, etc.) by highlighting the relevant text and picking the appropriate style from the top.
To remove a job, delete the job description and bolded job title. Please leave this example entry intact. If no jobs are detected, the page will automatically display the standard 'No Positions Available' text.
Please do not delete this entry. Add your first job title in bold below.
Agent Provocateur are looking for an exceptional Garment Technologist to focus on the fit & quality of the product, liaising with suppliers & generating detailed fit comments. To ensure all key Critical path dates are met within the allocated time frame, having clear visibility of product status.
To support the Head of Technical to maintain the on time delivery of production in line with the business’s in store and launch date. Assisting in the organisation & planning of product submission from the supply base to ensure these date are achieved.
The completion of fitting all Product from the base stage through to bulk Production. This will include, making observations for any pattern amendments & adapt make-up methods to improve the quality of the product
To generate fit comments to feedback to the supply base
To maintain the consistency of fit through the sizes across all product areas
To maintain the consistency in Quality assurance across all product areas
Ensure all garments are fitting/processed in a timely manner, in accordance to the Critical path
Dealing & assisting with daily communication queries from the supply base, ensuring emails & queries are dealt with in a timely manner
Fitting of shipment samples for final sign off to release bulk Production
To liaise with the warehouse AQL team, to help advise the appropriate course of action on failed audits & to process the Approved ones
To travel off shore when required, to work with the supply base on fitting Grades, reviewing Production on line & AQL Audits
The Ideal Candidate:
Will have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Lingerie
Experience in fitting Lingerie, checking Grades & size specifications
Able to communicate effectively to our supply base in amending fit requirements
Trouble shooting & ability to contribute to quality or resolving fit issue
In depth knowledge of Lingerie construction & manufacturing methods
Experience in quality assurance
Good manufacturing knowledge
The perfect candidate will have an eye for detail & presentation for luxury brands
Good computer skills / Excel essential
In-House Lingerie Fit Model/Administrator
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Technical team as an in-house Fit Model/Administrator!
The primary function of the role is to model for fittings for the technical team to ensure that our Agent Provocateur products meet our fit and quality requirements.
- Attending to fit products internally to allow the teams to feedback comments to the suppliers
- Assist in chasing samples in and tracking parcels
- To be the point of contact to receive samples and prepare these for Technical team, including dating and logging samples into the tracker
- Assist Head of Technical in generating reports required for meetings, preparing for meetings
- To assist with the collation and filing of any relevant paper work in line with the role, including style files, fit logs and size specification
- Rotation of stock from office storage cupboards to moving grades to the basement, seasonal organisation
- Sample organisation for different departments, to assist in logging all samples out/back into the office to ensure all garments are tracked & we know where they are at all times
- Ensuring samples are available for fitting
- Booking and co-ordinating meetings
- Provide administrative support to the technical team when not involved in fittings
- Possible overseas travel to our production factories in Europe and Far East
- There will be a body size criteria for this position that will need to be maintained to ensure our fits are accurate
What we are looking for:
- Confident in personally fitting lingerie products in-house, with exposure to other female team members.
- Must be a size 34B/32C cup size with a size 8 body size
- Experience in a similar fit environment, preferably within the lingerie industry but not essential
- Capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Ability to communicate clearly and speak confidently at all levels as you will be providing fit feedback to our technical teams
- Highly organised and a strong team player
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- You must be comfortable with having your photo taken so we can provide the suppliers with fit photos, comments and amendments for production
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential you are the following measurements and sample size requirements:
- Bra size: 34B/32C
- Dress size: UK 8
- Height: 5’ 7” (170 cms) to 5’ 8” (173 cms)
- Bust at fullest: 84 cms
- Underbust: 70 cms
- Hips at fullest point: 94 cms
- Through body: 143 cms (this is measuring from the front at the shoulder point, through the legs back up to the shoulder at the back)
- Inside leg: 82 cms
- Sleeve length: 62 cms
- No surgical enhancements
- Minimal body art/tattoos
This is a great opportunity to join a leading lingerie brand where you will be part of our design and technical team to ensure our products are a great fit.
Please include your bra size and measurements on your CV; otherwise, we cannot consider your application.