References to "we", "us" or "our" throughout www.agentprovocateur.com ("the Website") are to Agent Provocateur limited. The use of the Website and the purchase of any products ("Products") from the Website is governed by these terms and conditions ("Conditions"). We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
There is no charge imposed by us for accessing the Website but you must pay the cost of the communications link you use to visit the Website. Access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
Links to other websites
We accept no responsibility for web sites or other information, practices or products of other parties linked to the Website. Your dealings with persons found via the Website are between you and such persons and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such dealings.
Products supplied from the Website are supplied by Agent Provocateur limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose company registration number is 2896508 and VAT number is 918206137 whose registered office address is at 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AB.
Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Products indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order has been accepted. All advertisements and communications are made by us until your order is accepted by us are invitations to treat only and are not offers. This means that if Products are shown on the site but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Agent Provocateur shall not be obliged to sell you those products.
As well as selling via the Website, we sell our product through mail order via the telephone (available throughout the world) and stores. Normally, prices on the Website are the same as the prices in catalogues currently being mailed, or on offer in our stores. However, prices may differ with a catalogue (or a store) because: (i) We have a Special Offer on the Website, in a Catalogue or in a store (ii) The catalogue you have may have been replaced by a more up to date catalogue. As a result, we cannot guarantee that all prices are the same. We reserve the right to amend prices throughout the life of the catalogue with prices being correct as of going to print. Store prices can only be met in the store where the products are offered.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for: 1. any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or 2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or 3. any loss which was not brought to the attention of Agent Provocateur at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by Agent Provocateur; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral, between You and Us in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these conditions and, You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement ) that rule Your relationship with us.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Customs & Duty
Please note that all shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
Promotional Code and Online Offer Terms and Conditions
From time to time we may issue promotional discount codes to individuals or groups of people.
Each code will have its own specific terms, for example when it is valid from and until, and what discount or offer it provides you. However, general terms for the use of voucher codes are:
- They are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or on sale items
- They cannot be used to purchase online gift vouchers
- They are only available for your sole use and will not be valid if passed on to third parties
- They are not valid in any of our stores worldwide
- Discounts are not transferable and cannot be redeemed by AP staff and family
- Agent Provocateur reserve the right to withdraw or alter any promotion at any time at their discretion without prior notification.
To claim your discount you should enter the code in the promotional box when you checkout at agentprovocateur.com.
In the instance that you find a code is not working on the website don’t worry, please call our Customer Services team on +44(0) 870 600 0229, or email: email@example.com as our friendly advisors will be able to help you.
Prize Draw / Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time we run various prize draws and competitions and encourage you to take part as there are always fantastic prizes on offer.
Each prize draw or competition will have its own specific terms, for example when it starts and ends, and what you need to do to enter. However, general terms for entering prize draws and competitions include:
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- All winners will be chosen from at random from all the entries received.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw or competition closing by email, phone or post.
- Winners must respond to us within 7 days confirming acceptance of the prize. If no response is received within 7 days, we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner and contact them.
- Details of the prize winner will be available upon written request.
- The prize draw or competition is not open to anyone associated with Agent Provocateur.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- Promoter: Agent Provocateur, 154 Clerkenwell Rd, London, EC1R 5AB.
Wanted Badly Prize DrawTerms and Conditions
1. The competition is open from 30 January until 15 March 2015.
2. Entering the competition is by selecting “Sign Up to Win” or “Sign Up to Play” and submitting your personal details at http://wantedbadly.agentprovocateur.com/
3. Only one entry is allowed per person. No purchase necessary.
4. Ten winners will be drawn and the winner will be contacted in person by telephone, and/or email by 31 March 2015.
5. If a winner fails to claim the prize five days after being contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. There are ten prizes to be won. The promoter’s decision is final.
6. The prizes will consist of one SS15 lingerie set each for the ten winners up to the value of £250 per set.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
8. We reserve the right to substitute a prize or any part of it if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
10. We reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
11. We do not accept responsibility for (i) lost entries or network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry, (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the competition, (iii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the prize, and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is beyond our reasonable control.
12. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by your acceptance of the prize, or any damage to your or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
13. This competition including these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the competition and/or these terms and conditions.
14. To request the winner’s names for the promotion, send a self-addressed envelope to “Wanted Badly Prize Draw competition”, Agent Provocateur, 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AB.
VIP CARD - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Agent Provocateur VIP card terms & conditions are listed below: including a Data Protection statement. All references to “Agent Provocateur”, “we”, “us” or “our” in the terms are to Agent Provocateur Limited. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Agent Provocateur VIP cards are issued by and remain the property of Agent Provocateur which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue VIP cards; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel VIP cards or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Agent Provocateur VIP card scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a VIP card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a holder of a card.
Discounts are not valid with any other special offers or promotions, other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Agent Provocateur and without prior notice.
All participants in the Agent Provocateur VIP card scheme must be aged 16 years or over.
The Agent Provocateur VIP card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person(s) whose name(s) are linked to the card.
Holders may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Agent Provocateur.
Your VIP card can only be used in selected stores and is not valid online. See list of participating boutiques overleaf.
Your VIP card cannot be used as a credit/debit card, guarantee card or identification card.
The Agent Provocateur VIP card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Agent Provocateur VIP cards cannot be sold, transferred or in any way traded.
Your Agent Provocateur VIP card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business without the prior written consent of Agent Provocateur.
All cards supplied expire and become void after the 31st of October 2015.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details, plus details on how you use your VIP card and what you buy in our stores, to:
Help manage the Agent Provocateur VIP card and improve the way we run it.
Understand our customers’ shopping habits to improve our service.
Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you.
We will share your details among Agent Provocateur companies, and other businesses that process VIP card information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
Except as required by law, or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, your personal information will not be passed to any other persons without your permission.
Returns & Refunds
We hope you love your purchase or gift and are completely happy with it. If not, please take note of our returns policy below to avoid any possible disappointment.
Goods returned because of wrong size or choice will not be refunded. However, we are willing to exchange unworn/unused goods when returned to Agent Provocateur boutiques, in perfect condition with the receipt and tags attached within 28 days of purchase. This policy conforms to the sales of goods act of 1979 (as amended in 1994)
We reserve the right to return faulty goods to manufactures for examination before a refund is given. We do not offer refunds. Proof of purchase is required.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Your use of the VIP card and any dispute arising out of such use of the VIP card is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.
This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Agent Provocateur limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose company registration number is 2896508 and VAT number is 629979271 whose registered office address is at 154 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AB.
Glasgow, Ingram Street London, Broadwick Street London, Grosvenor Street London, Pont Street, Knightsbridge London, Royal Exchange London, Westbourne Grove Manchester, King Street
Amsterdam, P.C. Hooftstraat, Berlin, Galeries Lafayette, Berlin, Kudamm, Cannes, Rue du Commandant Andre, Copenhagen, Pilestræde, Geneva, Istanbul Kanyon, Istanbul Akaysa, Kiev, Zankovetskoy Street, Madrid, Claudio Coello Marbella, Puerto Banus, Milan, Via Verri Munich, Ludwig Beck, Paris, Rue Cambon, Paris, Rue de Grenelle, Paris, Printemps, Prague, Parizska, Stuttgart, Breuninger, Vienna, Tuchlauben, Zurich, Baerengasse, Jelmoli Zurich, Warsaw, Antwerp, Bucharest
Atlanta, Phipps Plaza Mall, Boston, Newbury Street, Chicago, East Oak Street, Las Vegas, Forum Shops at Caesars, Las Vegas – The Palazzo, Los Angeles, Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, Rodeo Drive, Miami, Coral Gables, Miami, Bal Harbour, New York, Mercer Street, New York, Madison Avenue, San Francisco, Geary Street
Qatar Pearl, Dubai Mall
Almaty SAKS, Beijing, Parkview Green, Galeries Lafayette Indonesia, Suria KLCC Malaysia, Seoul, Cheongdamdong, Melbourne, David Jones, Sydney, David Jones
Find the details of your nearest boutique on: www.agentprovocateur.com/boutiques