Your basket is currently empty
Whisk her away to the city where great romance resides…
1. Start how you mean to go on, kick things off at Searcy’s champagne bar at St. Pancras Station before you jump aboard the Eurostar
2. Venture down the Champs Élysées and take lunch at Restaurant Antoine, perfectly positioned on the edge of the Seine
3. Check into Hotel Amour and then call into one of Paris boutiques so she can pick out something she’ll love
4. Make reservations at Restaurant Le Jules Verne. 400ft up inside the Eiffel tower means spectacular views accompany your entrées
5. …How about an early night?