One to Remember – A Men’s Guide
Give her a Valentine’s she’ll never forget…
Whisk her away to the city where great romance resides…
1. Start how you mean to go on, kick things off at Searcy’s champagne bar at St. Pancras Station before you jump aboard the Eurostar
2. Venture down the Champs Élysées and take lunch at Restaurant Antoine, perfectly positioned on the edge of the Seine
3. Check into Hotel Amour and then call into one of Paris boutiques so she can pick out something she’ll love
4. Make reservations at Restaurant Le Jules Verne. 400ft up inside the Eiffel tower means spectacular views accompany your entrées
5. …How about an early night?
If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere…
1. Head to the Upper East Side and enjoy Breakfast at Café Boulud
2. Spoil her with a spot of retail therapy and drop into our Madison Avenue store to pick out something special
3. Take a carriage ride around central park and wander down Brooklyn Bridge
4. Indulge in a little private dining and sumptuous seafood at Le Bernardin Restaurant
5. Retire to a Spa Suite at the Trump Soho hotel and make good use of those en-suite facilities
Shut the door on the outside world, place the phone off the hook… Staying in is the new going out…
1. Phone should be OFF and the Champagne chilled. We’re a fan of NYE Timber’s delicious Classic Curvée
2. Don’t attempt to reach new found gastronomical heights, keep it simple so you’re not waylaid in the kitchen all evening. If you’re pushed for time, get the caterers in. It’s the thought that counts!
3. Pick the gift right – take full advantage of our personal shopping service and get all the help you need when picking out the perfect present
4. Set the mood. Lighting and music is key so make sure you’re stocked up on candles and the playlist is covered
5. Wait on her hand and foot. From start to finish
Even though the simplest of plans are usually the best ones, the devil is in the detail
1. Any place worth its Michelin stars will be fully booked so be prepared and make reservations, no one wants to be kept waiting on Valentine’s Day
2. Look the part. Make sure you’re dressed for the occasion and team a pair of Mr Hare’s Genet Python loafers (we love their devilishly handsome tassel detailing) with a set of Alice Made This Thomas gold cufflinks
3. Head for pre-drinks at Dukes Hotel in Mayfair. Famous for its personalised cocktails, if rumors are to be believed, this is the place where the best Martinis in the world are served.
4. Pick her up. There’s something romantically old fashioned about being collected for dinner, very Mr Big.
5. If all is going to plan, probably best to skip dessert… Taxi!